7th Annual Tea and Train
It’s time again for our annual spring day trip on a scenic train ride to
Essex, Montana and the historic Izaak Walton Inn, for tea, good food, friends, and fun.
Tickets are $65 for the train ride, the Tea, and return train ride
or $45 for the Tea with your own transportation to Essex.
All proceeds benefi t the Montana Woman Foundation Scholarship Program.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
departing from the Whitefi sh Train Depot at 7:00 am
• Mark your calendar to join us for these activities:
• A scenic train ride to Essex, Montana
• Continental Breakfast at the Izaak Walton Inn
• Guest Speaker, Bill McLaren
• Nature trail walk along the Starlight Trail
• Side trips to Walton Goat Lick and The Swinging Bridge
• Mary Wallace of UpperCase Living with a great creative project
• Lunch of sandwiches, desserts, fruits and petit fours, including
the Tea and Train traditional Strawberry Tuxedos
• Tea specialist and speaker, Carl Easton
For more information or to order tickets, please call the Montana Woman office at 406-755-5753